Coming Full Circle – Module II
Open only to participants who completed Module I
Our human experience is marked by impermanence and transition. Our lives are in continuous reception, disorganization, and adjustment due to the passing away of forms, situations, phases, and relationships. Most assuredly, death of the body will come, for ourselves and those we love, and can come at any time.
Rather than turning away in our cultural trance that denies death, we have the opportunity to face into the potential of this great initiation. Making friends and becoming skillful with the domain of death’s requirements, we open to fundamental questions of “Who am I?”, leading to our honesty of inquiry.
As we embrace the necessary surrender to this supreme mystery, we are further initiated into another evolutionary cycle within our soul’s journey. We are called to heal, to make another life review, and are therefore readied and supported to receive the exquisite gift of Grace that is transmitting our unique gift to serve each other and our World.
In each meeting, we will explore and investigate our lives from the perspective of the following impulses:
- Examine our personal beliefs regarding death and dying in the context of our own cultural and spiritual heritage. What do we truly FEEL about death?
- Investigate death and dying from the perspectives of Eastern and Western psychology and philosophy, and indigenous shamanic practices from around the world. We will also look directly to Nature for inspiration, solace, and guidance in the life/death cycle.
- Explore the process of grief as a primary means of in-depth transformation (both personally and for our World).
- Develop skillfulness in being with others during the transition of dying. Also, discuss possible alternatives for assisting the body after death and develop pertinent rituals to honor these passages.
- Explore the use of music, art, lm, poetry, and Dream Time as creative invitations to enter death’s mystery.
- Investigate what emerges through this study of death and dying that supports the fulfillment of our soul’s intent, the manifestation of our life’s dreams, and brilliant offering unto our World.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This training is for anyone who feels a personal and/or professional inspiration to journey into the simple truth and extraordinary transformative power of the Dying Process. It is an opportunity to re-vision and remember our place in the web of life and to celebrate each other in our shared potential and joyful expressions.
Dec 1: Thursday evening 6:45 pm – 9:00 pm
Dec 2/Dec 3: Friday and Saturday 8:45 am – 5:00 pm
Dec 4: Sunday 8:45 am – 4:00 pm
Please contact Kim Carr for more information.
Request more information
To learn more about Coming Full Circle – Module II use the form below to contact Kim Carr.