Holotropic Breathwork Workshop
- Early Bird Registration (by May 17th, 2019) $150.00
- Early Bird Registration plus One Night Accommodation (double occupancy) $210.00
- Early Bird Registration plus One Night Accommodation (single occupancy) $235.00
- Early Bird Registration plus Two Nights Accommodation (double occupancy) $270.00
- Early Bird Registration plus Two Nights Accommodation (single occupancy) $295.00
This workshop includes an orientation to breathwork on Friday morning. The orientation is for those who are new to the work. After orientation, each participant will have a breathwork session and a session as ‘sitter’ for their breathing partner. The day concludes with time for sharing and integration.
Includes: orientation, program, snacks, coffee/tea and dinner on Saturday; please bring your own lunch
Cost without accommodations
- $150 – Early Bird Discount – register by May 17th, 2019
- $175 – Regular Price – after May 17th, 2019
If you are interested in staying in one of our casitas, the following fees are added to your program payment:
- $210 (Early Bird Rate) – 1 Night of Accommodation: includes double occupancy, snacks, coffee and tea, dinner on Saturday
- $270 (Early Bird Rate) – 2 Nights of Accommodation: includes double occupancy, snacks, coffee and tea, dinner on Saturday
- If single occupancy, there would be an additional $25/night fee.
Payment in full is required to register.
Participants are required to complete and return the Holotropic Breathwork applications (emailed to you after registration), within one week of receipt. If applications are received less than two weeks before the program, we cannot guarantee that we can honor any dietary restrictions of the applicant.
- Prior to two weeks: Refund, minus a $50 processing fee
- Less than two weeks notice (but more than 72 hours): Refund, minus a $75 processing fee
- Less than 72 hours notice: No refund
Please contact Sarah Spearman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
LocationAcademy Campus in Seton Village
Request more information
To learn more about Holotropic Breathwork Workshop use the form below to contact The Academy.