CANCELED – Teacher Renewal Workshop Spring Series (Workshop 2)
Open to anyone working in a school setting, the Teacher Renewal Series invites participants to engage in deep exploration of their own learning and teaching practices, reawaken curiosity and increase awareness of innate human capacities that lead to enhanced well-being.
Through facilitated experiences, artistic expression, time for reflection and peer-to-peer conversation, participants experiment with new ways to apply their learnings in the classroom or other school settings. The intent of this workshop series is to provide participants with tools, support, collegiality, a specific theory of learning and inspiration to revitalize themselves as educators and renew joy and creativity.
Teacher Renewal is a series of three Saturday workshops that build on one another.
The workshop series is scheduled for three Saturdays. Commitment to participate in all three workshops is a requirement for registration.
Spring 2020 Dates:
- February 22 – Sign up here
- March 28
- April 25 – Sign up here
8:30 am – Coffee, tea, and snacks
9:00 am – Session start time
12:00 pm – Lunch
3:00 pm – End of session
- Program includes: mornings snacks, lunch, coffee, and tea
- All Santa Fe Public School (SFPS) registrants must also register on THE SFPS Professional Development page to receive a Professional Development stipend from the district.
- Please note that the Academy is not able to provide childcare for retreat participants.
- Lodging is available for an additional fee. Please contact Sarah Spearman for lodging information.
LocationAcademy Campus in Seton Village
Request more information
To learn more about CANCELED – Teacher Renewal Workshop Spring Series (Workshop 2) use the form below to contact The Academy.