The Academy for the Love of Learning is seeking a part time Technology Coordinator. This job is an in house contract position. The Technology Coordinator maintains all Academy technology including hardware, software and network operation / Manage internal servers. S/he will monitor functionality of email and internet. S/he maintains connectivity and security for organizations software including: accounting, video archive, learning dissemination and platforms, project management, AV, website and building systems interface. S/he will advise organization on company hardware, software, best performance practices and vision for program delivery. S/he will install and implement the technology to support that vision. We are an exclusively Mac and IOS environment.
Hours per week: 10 hours Reports to: Operations Manager
- Strong interpersonal skills – comfortable working with non technical peers as well as industry professionals
- Passion for technology with the ability to meet emerging needs.
- Provide laptop and desktop set up and orientation to new users
- Provide ongoing staff support
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, resources and credentials.
- Monitor and ensure security of all technology. Manage internal servers.
- Maintain email, internet services, accounting, video archive, learning dissemination and platforms, project management software, and building systems interface (Troubleshoot network operating systems hardware, software)
- Audio Visual support
- Monitor website connectivity
- Monitor server connectivity and back up process
- Make recommendations for purchase of technology resources as needed
- Provide monthly and annual budget analysis and recommendations to Operations Manager
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Comprehensive evaluation skills
- User friendly communication skills both verbal and written
- Candidate must be available on-site for emergencies with in 30 minutes notice
Bachelor’s degree in related field
3 or more years of experience as IT specialist with a mix of business and technical skills
THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATIONS ARE PREFERRED:
Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.9
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) 10.9
Contract salary is commensurate with level of qualifications.
Please email a letter of interest, resume, and contact information of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Position Open until filled