Deepening one’s understanding of the work of the Academy for the Love of Learning
The program will provide participants with a general orientation of the Academy for the Love of Learning. You will learn about the history, mission, pedagogy, and programming of the Academy. It is designed for contractors, volunteers, new employees and partners.
Date: Thursday, February 16th, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
Notes: This offering is for anyone who is involved with the delivery of any Academy programs.
The program will address the following topics:
- Brief history of the Academy for the Love of Learning
- Overview of the Academy mission and vision
- Overview of the different program streams and how each relate to the mission
- Understanding of the Academy’s Transformative Learning model
- Resources that exist at the Academy
Request more information
To learn more about Academy Orientation use the form below to contact The Academy.