The Academy for the Love of Learning is seeking a full-time Events and Administrative Coordinator. This position works closely with multiple departments (faculty, events, programs) and provides assistance in support of program faculty and events, as well as other levels of the organization.
Essential Functions of the Job
Event and program support through event registration, event set-up and take-down, data entry, assistance with outside use/facility rentals, program material preparation, participant communications, administrative project support, participant hospitality, and art supply maintenance.
- Administrative experience
- Energetic and ability to multi-task
- Basic Excel skills
- Ability to work frequent weekend and evening hours
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Ability to collaborate and work with staff throughout organization
- Internal and external customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain current driver’s license and auto insurance; ability to drive a vehicle
Please email a letter of interest, resume, and contact information of two references as .pdf attachments to Sarah Spearman. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
The Academy for the Love of Learning does not practice or permit discrimination on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, or physical handicap or disability.