Clearing the Lens: The Practice of Personal Leadership
Friday the 30th September | 5:00pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday the 1st October | 10:00am - 5:00 pm
Sunday the 2nd October | 10:00am - 5:00 pm
Join us and our friends at the Namchak Foundation for an online workshop exploring the ways we can cultivate awareness within ourselves and grow as we engage with those around us, ultimately living happier and more meaningful lives.
The workshop will be led by Aaron Stern, president and founder of the Academy for the Love of Learning, and Marianne Murray, a member of the core faculty at the Academy. They will be joined by the Namchak Foundation’s founder Lama Tsomo who will share Tibetan Buddhist meditation practices during the workshop.
What you will experience in this workshop:
- Contemplative practices for individual and group learning.
- Awareness of unconscious patterns of thought and behavior, exploring how changing these patterns can reveal the possibility of greater choice.
- Creative forms for personal and shared reflection.
- Insight into personal approaches and beliefs about the roles of leading, teaching, and supporting.
- Friday, Sept 30: 5-7:30pm MDT (click HERE to view in your time zone)
- Saturday, Oct 1: 10am – 5pm MDT (click HERE to view in your time zone)
- Sunday, Oct 2:10am – 5pm MDT (click HERE to view in your time zone)
- Our intention is to make this workshop financially accessible to all, so we offer a tiered fee structure. Please choose whichever level works best for you. If program costs present a financial barrier or you are interested in a stipend to offset the cost of childcare, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
- Please note: Confirmation emails from Eventbrite often end up in spam/promotions tab. Please check there if you do not see the confirmation email with the Zoom info.
About The Namchak Foundation
Namchak is dedicated to sharing one of the oldest forms of Tibetan Buddhist practice and making the teachings newly accessible to Westerners. Students learn from Tibetan masters as well as Western teachers and receive support from a vibrant community. We serve students on every step of the path, from those exploring meditation for the first time to more experienced students.
Request more information
To learn more about Clearing the Lens: The Practice of Personal Leadership use the form below to contact The Academy.