Holotropic Breathwork™ Retreat
- Early Bird Registration through February 1st, 2020 $625.00
- Regular Registration after February 1st, 2020 $695.00
- Early Bird with 1 Night Accommodation (double occupancy) $675.00
- Early Bird with 2 Nights Accommodation (double occupancy) $725.00
- Early Bird with 3 Nights Accommodation (double occupancy) $775.00
- Early Bird with 1 Night Accommodation (single occupancy) $700.00
- Early Bird with 2 Nights Accommodation (single occupancy) $775.00
- Early Bird with 3 Nights Accommodation (single occupancy) $850.00
Thursday the 12th | 9:30am - 8:30 pm
Day of arrival: Includes one breathwork session in the afternoon
Friday the 13th | 9:00am - 8:00 pm
Includes one breathwork session in the morning.
Saturday the 14th | 9:00am - 9:00 pm
Includes two breathwork sessions throughout the day.
Sunday the 15th | 9:00am - 1:00 pm
This spirit of exploration and self-discovery is at the core of the Academy’s mission: Learning as a practice for awakening. As we ‘wake up,’ our view of life is transformed and we no longer see ourselves or our world in quite the same way. Holotropic Breathwork™ is a method that can evoke this sort of transformative experience.
Stan Grof, the creator of Holotropic Breathwork™, calls it a “Technology of the Sacred.” When we do this work at the Academy, we contextualize it as experiential learning: there is something that we are each in a process of learning that lives uniquely within ourselves.
The experience of the breathwork session is a way to open fully to what is within ourselves that is ready to be explored, whether it is something that needs to be known and healed, or a deep insight, or a feeling to be expressed. We place a strong emphasis on the integration process that follows the breathwork session, supporting participants to recognize what is being learned, and how the learning is happening – what capacity is growing – as well as ways to foster the ongoing learning and integration following the workshop.
Listen to Marianne Murray’s brief explanation:
What is Holotropic Breathwork? (1 min)
Listen to the entire interview:
You can also listen to both Marianne’s and Jay Dufrechou’s interview with Alan Hutner on Transitions Radio Magazine.
The schedule below is approximate – depending on the group size the beginning and end times of each day may shift slightly. Each participant will have the opportunity to “breathe” twice over the course of the 4-day retreat.
Day of arrival: Thursday, March 12th
Opening Circle: 10:00am
Thursday will include one breathwork session in the afternoon
The day will end between 7:30-8:30 pm
Friday, March, 13th
The schedule will be a full day (approximately 9am – 8pm) and will include one breathwork session in the morning
Saturday, March, 14th
The schedule will be a full day (approximately 9am – 8pm) and will include two breathwork sessions throughout the day.
Sunday, March, 15th
Program ends by 1:00 pm
Includes full program, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners
Cost without Accommodations:
- $625 – Early Bird Registration through February 1st, 2020
- $695 – Regular Registration after February 1st, 2020
- Scholarship Opportunity: If you are between the age of 18 – 28, please contact Laura Pancoast about scholarship opportunities.
Please include the number of nights in front of your first choice below:
- $52/per night/pp double occupancy
- $77/per night/pp single occupancy (if available; please note we cannot guarantee single occupancy)
Participants are required to complete and return the Holotropic Breathwork applications (emailed to you after registration), within one week of receipt. If applications are received less than two weeks before the program, we cannot guarantee that we can honor any dietary restrictions of the applicant. Due to the nature of the work, space is limited, so please register early.
Below are the categories of refunds in the case of needed cancellations for multi-day workshops:
- Four weeks or more prior to event: 100% refund, minus a $50 administrative fee
- Two to four weeks prior to event: 70% refund*
- Less than two weeks prior to event: 50% refund*
- **Exception: If we are able to fill your spot with someone on the waiting list, we will refund your payment, excluding a $75 administrative fee.
LocationAcademy Campus in Seton Village
Request more information
To learn more about Holotropic Breathwork™ Retreat use the form below to contact The Academy.