Holotropic Breathwork Workshop
- Early Bird Registration (by December 28th, 2018) $150.00
- Early Bird Registration plus One Night Accommodation (double occupancy) $350.00
- Early Bird Registration plus One Night Accommodation (single occupancy) $375.00
- Early Bird Registration plus Two Nights Accommodation (double occupancy) $400.00
- Early Bird Registration plus Two Nights Accommodation (single occupancy) $425.00
Friday the 11th | 4:00pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday the 12th | 9:00am - 8:30 pm
This workshop includes a one-day orientation to breathwork on Friday afternoon. The orientation is for those who are new to the work. On Saturday, each participant will have a breathwork session and a session as ‘sitter’ for their breathing partner. The day concludes with time for sharing and integration.
Friday, January 11 – one-day orientation:
Arrival: 3:45 pm
Saturday, January 12 – breathwork session:
Includes: orientation, program, snacks, coffee/tea and dinner on Saturday; please bring your own lunch
Cost without accommodations:
- $150 – Early Bird Discount – register by December 28th, 2018
- $175 – Regular Price – after December 28th, 2018
If you are interested in staying in one of our casitas, the following fees are added to your program payment:
- $200 – 1 Night of Accommodation: includes double occupancy, snacks, coffee and tea, dinner on Saturday
- $250 – 2 Nights of Accommodation: includes double occupancy, snacks, coffee and tea, dinner on Saturday
- If single occupancy, there would be an additional $25/night fee.
Payment in full is required to register.
Please Note: If you must cancel your participation prior to the day of the retreat, $100 of your registration will be refunded to you. There will be a $50 fee if you cancel prior to two weeks before the retreat.
Payment plans are available upon request. Please contact Sarah Spearman at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payment options.
LocationAcademy Campus in Seton Village
Request more information
To learn more about Holotropic Breathwork Workshop use the form below to contact The Academy.