Mapping the Territory: Heart of Action Series
Early Bird: $85 by March 18
Facilitator: Marianne Murray
For more information contact: Patty Nagle
Are you considering how to be more in alignment with your work in the world?
Or thinking about personal or professional change?
Or imagining how your future might better satisfy a part of yourself that feels ‘unlived’?
A vital first step in creating a vision of what could be — is to be aware of what is.
Join us for a day of reflection and exploration in which you are invited to step back from the demands of daily life and take a look around to get your bearings. Creating a map of your world will allow you to see the interplay between the many facets of your life with fresh eyes.
“I came to terms with the passion I feel for certain work and realized that the only thing keeping me from progressing is myself…” -Workshop Participant
During the course of the workshop, you will:
- Create a map to help you see where you stand in the territory of your life.
- Gain a new perspective on the web of relationships that weave through the worlds of work and personal life.
- Feel into what inspires you and what conspires against you.
- Look at some of the stories that have shaped you on your travels through life.
- Reconnect with your inspiration, and consider where intention and clarity can better support your journey.
- Identify steps you can take to renew your energy and creativity.
The Heart of Action workshops are participatory and invite the unexpected. The Academy’s transformative learning model, which is the ‘backbone’ of all our community workshops, includes experiential processes, small and large group discussion, art and movement, as well as time for reflection and journaling.
Request more information
To learn more about Mapping the Territory: Heart of Action Series use the form below to contact The Academy.