What Is Truly Mine To Do? — Heart of Action Series
Early Bird: $370 by 7/13 • $395 after 7/13 (Partial scholarships on space available basis.)
Facilitators: Aaron Stern, Academy Founder, and Isoke Femi
Schedule: Fri, Jul 27: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Sat, Jul 28: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Sun, Jul 29: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
For more information contact: Marissa Roybal
Heart of Action Series is presented in collaboration with Santa Fe Community Foundation
How does the world touch your heart, and move your soul?
What compels you to take action?
What do you know of the depth of your longing to make a difference?
How do you know what truly is yours to do?
Being an agent of change can be consuming whatever the focus of your work, be it the non-profit sector, community arts, social action, fields such as teaching or healing, or simply as a community member. The impulse to serve may be strong, but often the need is far greater than our capacity. Whether you are working within an existing organization, or starting something new, to work sustainably it is vital to bring discernment, to understand how our own personal stories are inspired and touched by the actions to which we aspire, and to recognize what is truly ours to do.
This weekend workshop invites you into a powerful and collaborative experience through which you can learn to discern and open more fully to yourself, your vision, and the inner wisdom by which you steer your course. Through contemplation, ritual, expression and sharing, the group enters a field of reflection and learning – renewing the heart, and bringing clarity to purpose and intent. The group creates a respectful and welcoming space in which you can meet and name the depth of your longing to make a difference.
During the course of the weekend, you will:
- Learn a methodology for discerning what is yours to do – and what is not.
- Recognize what is still to be explored in your own story in order to be fully present to what calls you forth in the world.
- Deepen your understanding of the role and value of community in bearing witness.
- Reflect on what is satisfying in your personal and professional worlds, and how that balances with your aspiration.
- Gain re-inspiration and re-connection with the depth of your intention to be of service.
- Lay the foundation required to establish learning as a transformational practice.
To register, click on the above link “register online.”
Request more information
To learn more about What Is Truly Mine To Do? — Heart of Action Series use the form below to contact The Academy.