The Path Forward in Challenging Times
The intent of the workshop is:
- To experientially and theoretically explore awareness practices focused on slowing down, self-regulation and bringing ourselves present.
- To explore how awareness relates to learning and creative agency as we meet current challenges in our schools and other community settings.
- To ensure that each participant leaves with at least one tool or practice that becomes a resource for ongoing experimentation with engaged awareness.
- 7 CEU’s are offered to counselors and social workers, free of cost, for attending the workshop.
- $15.00 program fee* includes lunch and supplies.
*Program fees are non-refundable. Fees from registrants that do not attend will be processed as a donation to the Academy for the Love of Learning.
LocationAcademy Campus in Seton Village
Request more information
To learn more about The Path Forward in Challenging Times use the form below to contact The Academy.